Train with two professional triathletes…Inspire and be inspired by your fellow campers…work works!
Make gains by putting in a great training block. Come and join us in the best place in the world to build that base – sunny Tucson!
Spring Kick Off Camp includes:
- luxury accommodations in a group training house
- mechanic to box/unbox bikes
- all meals
- airport transportation
- sag long rides
- aided long runs
- pool time and coached workouts
- training sessions with the Hoff
- Q&A and welcome dinner with the Hoff
- included massage in house
- stretch, foam roll and core sessions to stay healthy like a pro
- Functional Strength evaluation with Craig Smith
- Optional V02 Max, Lactate Threshold, gait analysis with Craig Smith
$1,400 (subject to change)
This base phase camp will be a fun filled action packed week exploring the beauty Tucson has to offer. It will consist of six days of solid training, logs lots of hours. This can be tailored to meet individual needs. If you are not ready for this much volume, sessions can be skipped or cut short. Sag will be on the long rides to provide a ride if need. Also variations can be made on the routes for less mileage.
Check in: 3pm, shake loose 45 min jog at 5pm; Welcome Dinner: 6:30 with Ben and Jesse
Group ride through the Tucson Mountains 50-75 miles; Afternoon 4k swim session with video analysis
90 min trail run in Sabino Canyon; Easy 30 mile spin; Functional strength evaluation with Craig Smith (Smith Performance Center); 4pm Q & A with Ben
Group ride to Madera Canyon (90 miles); Run 30 off the bike; Farewell BBQ
Early 3-5k swim; Optional run off based on travel times
Let us know if you are interested by filling out the form below, and we can send you more information as camp gets closer.